If you are a travel advisor who is struggling to generate leads and plan trips for your clients during the complicated age of COVID-19, look towards the Drake Devonshire as your new potential partner and supplier. The Drake Devonshire is a beautiful and luxurious hotel located in historic Prince Edward County, Ontario that also features a prestigious restaurant, bar and jaw-dropping event spaces. It is open all-season, with guests also being able to enjoy the amazing things that the county has to offer, including the stunning beaches at Sandbank Provincial Park, famous wineries and impressive art collections. With that being said, here are some of the many reasons why travel advisors should promote the Drake Devonshire hotel to clients who are looking to travel both within the pandemic and in the post-COVID-19 world:
Impeccable Cleaning Standards
Whether you are planning a trip for your client to this magnificent hotel during the pandemic or in the distant future, cleanliness and sanitation is one of the top priorities for travellers moving forward. With this carefully in mind, the Drake Devonshire has implemented GOODCLEANFUN, its trademarked health and safety assurance plan that consists of extensive cleaning and sanitization standards, safe food and beverage practices, and the use of contactless technology.
Aside from embracing nature and enjoying a change of scenery away from the city at a gorgeous, rural resort, the fact that the entire Prince Edward County has a small population of only around 25,000 people reinforces that travellers are relatively safe from the dangers of COVID-19. By leveraging this in your promotion strategy to clients, they will be more likely to resume travel sooner than later due to a feeling of safety associated with the rural location of the Drake Devonshire.
The natural beauty that your clients will find in Prince Edward County is some of the best in Canada. Not only will visiting these local wonders be a unique and fun sightseeing experience for travellers, but exploring the nature surrounding the Drake Devonshire hotel is also a COVID-safe activity that will allow your adventurous clients to thoroughly enjoy themselves. Here is a short list of some of the best nature sites that travellers can visit while staying in Prince Edward County:
· Lavender Fields: There are many scenic lavender fields and farms in the county.
· Millennium Trail: This long trail is perfect for hiking, biking, and even horseback riding.
· Lake on the Mountain Park: The park features a beautiful and mysterious turquoise lake.
· Sandbanks Provincial Park: Home to the world’s largest baymouth barrier dune formation. There are 3 expansive beaches and many immersive walking trails.
· North Beach Provincial Park: A great place to fish, swim, and enjoy the waterfront.
· Prince Edward Point Bird Observatory: If you are interested in birds, visit this location to view waterfowl, passerines, and other uncommon bird species.
With several top-of-the-line wineries being home to Prince Edward County, the area surrounding the Drake Devonshire has earned the reputation of one of Canada’s best wine regions. Provided that, encouraging your clients who are wine enthusiasts to stay at the Drake Devonshire is a great way to appeal to their needs and show them that you value their interests. You can find some of the favourite vineyards in the county below:
· Hinterland: A winery that is dedicated to making excellent sparkling wines.
· Lighthall: This boutique winery specializes in making limited amounts of high-quality run wines and icewines.
· Rosehall Run: A winery that makes arguably some of the best sparkling rosé around.
· Hubb’s Creek: This family-operated vineyard makes amazing pinot noir and chardonnay.
Reach out at All Travel Advisor Forum to share your thoughts with us and other travel advisors. Or for more blogs on how you can generate leads for your travel advisory business visit Itinza and sign up for our Travel Advisor Directory to also connect with other travel professionals.